initial drift forum Index du Forum
initial drift forum
le forum officiel du serveur

initial drift forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Like Intent ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    initial drift forum Index du Forum -> Driftzone -> Espace Créations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
breewamb
Membre

Paris

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Intent Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Intent
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. if (grantResults.length > 0 && grantResults[0] == PackageManager.PERMISSIONGRANTED) { Intent intent = new Intent( Intent.ACTIONPICK, android.provider.MediaStore.Images.Media.EXTERNALCONTENTURI); intent.setType("image/*"); startActivityForResult( Intent.createChooser(intent, "Select File"), SELECTFILE); } else { } return; } case MYPERMISSIONSREQUESTCAMERA: { // If request is cancelled, the result arrays are empty. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . You have to use the actual official separate Facebook Android SDK in your project to get the full sharing functionality. rev2018.1.8.28313 . If they choose to share (in the regular android share intent) via Facebook, create a new share intent that only has the URL and push that to facebook. Apparently this is not against the policy of FB as I have not had any warning or an issue where this did not work. Linked 73 Android and Facebook share intent 26 How to customize share intent in Android? 23 Share text via Intent on Facebook without using Facebook sdk 10 Branching the Android Share Intent extras depending on which method they choose to share 5 Unable to share text with a link through Android Share Intent 1 How to share text into facebook using default android sharing(intent)? 0 Do any widely used Android apps have Facebook sharing with pre-populated text field? 0 Android - share the app link to Facebook 0 Facebook ShareLinkContent don't use message Related 1556How do I center text horizontally and vertically in a TextView on Android?2805Close/hide the Android Soft Keyboard2936Why is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?700How to send an object from one Android Activity to another using Intents?2133Is there a unique Android device ID?73Android and Facebook share intent146How to filter specific apps for ACTIONSEND intent (and set a different text for each app)2924Proper use cases for Android UserManager.isUserAGoat()?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?40Android: How to share image with text on facebook via intent? Hot Network Questions What is the Powershell syntax for adding and removing items from a TreelistEx field? Unknown notation relating to stoichiometry How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? What is DJ's actual name? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Why do different elements have different number of isotopes? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? The use of T[] as a template parameter Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Vce saturation voltage confusion Is it mandatory to have health insurance? If I generate a random symmetric matrix, what's the chance it is positive definite? How to partially extract zipped huge plain text file? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Confused about bibliography in old books What are good words to refer to the condition of objects? Compare two numbers given as strings Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? Polynomial at least one root between 0 and 1 Coworker scans my body. asked 6 years ago viewed 41,142 times active 7 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. The code snippets for the same can be found here, Do any widely used Android apps have Facebook sharing with pre-populated text field? shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:10 Communityf 11 answered Jun 5 '15 at 5:14 Natarajan Raman 391213 add a comment up vote 0 down vote USe this code for share image ,video,link and text on facebook working perfectally public class Shareonwall extends AppCompatActivity implements NavigationView.OnNavigationItemSelectedListener { JSONObject response, profilepicdata, profilepicurl; TextView username, useremail; ImageView userpicture; NavigationView navigationview; CallbackManager callbackManager; ShareDialog shareDialog; int REQUESTCAMERA = 0, SELECTFILE = 1; private static final int CAPTUREVIDEOACTIVITYREQUESTCODE = 200; private Uri fileUri; // public static TextView output; private static final int MYPERMISSIONSREQUESTCAMERA = 110; private static final int MYPERMISSIONSREQUESTREADEXTERNALSTORAGE = 222; private static final int MYPERMISSIONSREQUESTCAMERAVIDEO = 333; Override protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) { super.onCreate(savedInstanceState); facebookSDKInitialize(); setContentView(R.layout.activitydetails); Toolbar toolbar = (Toolbar) findViewById(R.id.toolbar); Button button = (Button) findViewById(R.id.button); Button imageShare = (Button) findViewById(R.id.imageShare); setSupportActionBar(toolbar); getSupportActionBar().setTitle("Home Page"); Intent intent = getIntent(); String jsondata = intent.getStringExtra("jsondata"); setNavigationHeader(); // call setNavigationHeader Method. public void ShareDialog(Bitmap imagePath){ SharePhoto photo = new SharePhoto.Builder() .setBitmap(imagePath) .setCaption("Testing") .build(); SharePhotoContent content = new SharePhotoContent.Builder() .addPhoto(photo) .build(); shareDialog.show(content); } public void ShareDialogVideo(Uri imagePath){ ShareVideo shareVideo = new ShareVideo.Builder() .setLocalUrl(imagePath) .build(); ShareVideoContent content = new ShareVideoContent.Builder() .setVideo(shareVideo) .build(); shareDialog.show(content); } // Initialize the facebook sdk and then callback manager will handle the login responses. It is a strange limitation that doesn't really make sense. my question and solution are here: Branching the Android Share Intent extras depending on which method they choose to share String shareBody = "app string text " + acttxt + " more text! Get the app at PackageManager pm = view.getContext().getPackageManager(); List activityList = pm.queryIntentActivities(sharingIntent, 0); for(final ResolveInfo app : activityList) { Log.i(TAG, "app.actinfo.name: " + app.activityInfo.name); //if((app.activityInfo.name).contains("facebook")) { if("com.facebook.katana.ShareLinkActivity".equals(app.activityInfo.name)) { sharingIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRATEXT, " startActivity(Intent.createChooser(sharingIntent, "Share idea")); break; } else { sharingIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRASUBJECT, "app name"); sharingIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRATEXT, shareBody); startActivity(Intent.createChooser(sharingIntent, "Share")); break; } } shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:10 Communityf 11 answered Aug 20 '13 at 16:53 zonabi 536517 Thanks for the idea. How to best tell him to stop? more hot questions question feed default . Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio CAPTCHAEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. –Jiechao Wang Sep 22 '17 at 18:04 add a comment up vote 1 down vote In Lollipop (21), you can use Intent.EXTRAREPLACEMENTEXTRAS to override the intent for specific apps. AppEventsLogger.deactivateApp(this); } Override public void onRequestPermissionsResult(int requestCode, String[] permissions, int[] grantResults) { super.onRequestPermissionsResult(requestCode, permissions, grantResults); switch (requestCode) { case MYPERMISSIONSREQUESTREADEXTERNALSTORAGE: { // If request is cancelled, the result arrays are empty. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. In the end, what I did was branch the intent. AppEventsLogger.activateApp(this); } Override protected void onPause() { super.onPause(); // Logs 'app deactivate' App Event. I am spooked! Is this a major bug in the fb app that text messages can not be posted at all (with share intent)? android facebook android-intent share shareimprove this question edited Jan 7 '12 at 17:03 asked Jan 7 '12 at 16:50 GreenBee 2,31431115 hello GreenBee i have same problem but this link is not open now here is my Question please help me how to solve this problem –Jeetu Dec 24 '12 at 14:29 This is my solution which is working fine just for sharing URL, stackoverflow.com/a/29529335/513413 –Hesam Apr 9 '15 at 3:41 add a comment 5 Answers 5 active oldest votes up vote 8 down vote I just built this code and it's working for me: private void shareAppLinkViaFacebook(String urlToShare) { try { Intent intent1 = new Intent(); intent1.setClassName("com.facebook.katana", "com.facebook.katana.activity.composer.ImplicitShareIntentHandler"); intent1.setAction("android.intent.action.SEND"); intent1.setType("text/plain"); intent1.putExtra("android.intent.extra.TEXT", urlToShare); startActivity(intent1); } catch (Exception e) { // If we failed (not native FB app installed), try share through SEND String sharerUrl = " + urlToShare; Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTIONVIEW, Uri.parse(sharerUrl)); startActivity(intent); } } shareimprove this answer edited May 18 '17 at 13:06 soshial 6362925 answered Apr 10 '14 at 17:21 MatheusJardimB 1,65442354 5 Seems try{} function does not work although I have Facebook app installed on my device but catch works fine. setUserProfile(jsondata); // call setUserProfile Method. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Anyone faced this issue and solved it? I have facebook app version 1.8.1 Edit: I tried removing the link, and the facebook app does not take my message (shows a blank message to be posted), but not the other way round. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. So looks like the app is totally ignoring any plain text messages. int id = item.getItemId(); if (id == R.id.navcamera) { // Handle the camera action } else if (id == R.id.navgallery) { } else if (id == R.id.navslideshow) { } else if (id == R.id.navmanage) { } else if (id == R.id.navshare) { } else if (id == R.id.navsend) { } DrawerLayout drawer = (DrawerLayout) findViewById(R.id.drawerlayout); drawer.closeDrawer(GravityCompat.START); return true; } Override protected void onResume() { super.onResume(); // Logs 'install' and 'app activate' App Events. DrawerLayout drawer = (DrawerLayout) findViewById(R.id.drawerlayout); ActionBarDrawerToggle toggle = new ActionBarDrawerToggle( this, drawer, toolbar, R.string.navigationdraweropen, R.string.navigationdrawerclose); drawer.setDrawerListener(toggle); toggle.syncState(); shareDialog = new ShareDialog(this); // intialize facebook shareDialog. I ran in to similar issues. navigationview.setNavigationItemSelectedListener(this); button.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() { Override public void onClick(View v) { if (ShareDialog.canShow(ShareLinkContent.class)) { ShareLinkContent linkContent = new ShareLinkContent.Builder() .setContentTitle("How to integrate Facebook from your app") .setImageUrl(Uri.parse(" .setContentDescription( "simple Fb Image share integration") .setContentUrl(Uri.parse(" .build(); shareDialog.show(linkContent); // Show facebook ShareDialog } } }); imageShare.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() { Override public void onClick(View v) { selectImage(); } }); } // this method is for create a dialog box to choose options to select Image to share on facebook. Which is extra work 5a02188284
facebook photo email addressfacebook code numbersla bota viajera facebookocean key resort facebookfacebook ipa old version downloadhow do i remove a like from my facebook business pagefacebook app asking to install messengergta v facebook apptouch facebook for mobilewhat to do about a hacked facebook account

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    initial drift forum Index du Forum -> Driftzone -> Espace Créations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
© 2010-2013 initial-drift.xooit.com - Tous droits réservés - theme by Designer v0.6